Hola,
Since it has been raining since late yesterday afternoon, we spent the day in the hotel. Diego watched Scooby Doo 5 times today, and of course Clifford only once. The movies are in English, so it must be helping. Yesterday, when Tia Jeanne was here, I heard Jeferson say "Spit it Out!" I didn't recall saying this, since I wouldn't think they would understand me, so I asked Jeanne if maybe she said it and that is where he heard it from. She didn't recall saying it, but Jeferson and Diego will often put things in their mouths, so she thought it was possible. This morning, as I was watching Clifford with the boys, one of the characters in the moving was talking to a dog, and asked a question, and the dog didn't answer, so the guy said "spit it out!!". Now I know where Jeferson picked it up from.
I started packing up the purchases, and some of the things I am not going to need this week. I am hoping to get by with 4 suitcases. We will see. My shoes might put me over the top.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Cecilia is picking me up at 7:15 AM, and we are going to the notary in the morning. Then if all goes as planned, and I get the boys birth certificates, then I am going to come back to the hotel to get the boys, and we are going to the Colombian passport office to get their passports, and then to the US doctor for their physicals, required by the US Embassy. Since tomorrow is Election Day, we are not going to be able to go to the US Embassy to get their Visas, so we will have to do this on Wednesday. Pick up the Visa on Thursday, and hopefully fly back to the US on Friday.
Keep us in your prayers, that all goes as planned, and we are home safe and sound on Friday night.
Sorry, no photos. (As Jeferson would say "Mommy, no more photos!!) I think the boys are tired of my camera!
Adios
Joyce Eric, Diego and Jeferson
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's great to see you write about packing!! Yeah! It's just another step closer to getting you home! Sure hope all goes well tomorrow and you get everything on your "to do list" crossed off!!! Once that is all done the part at the US Embassy is pretty slick. The countdown is on!!!! :0)
Buenas Noches!
Mary
Hola Diego, Jeferson, Joyce and Eric Christy - doesn't that sound great !
we wish you all the best for the last steps ! Home is only a few days away !
Bye
Steffi, Wilhelm, Lisa and Sebastian
The packing has begun! How fun is that? It has to be an incredible feeling. Know we are thinking about you today and praying that all goes smoothly in these final steps.
Patsy and boys
Hola, Christy Family-
It is great to hear that you will be back in the states by the end of the week! Julie has kept me posted on your progess and sent me the link the other day. You are in my prayes for a safe and timely trip back. I am so happy for you and Eric as I've always felt you would be wonderful parents! The boys are beautiful and we can't wait to meet them. Are you going to bring them to Powderhorn at Christmas time?
Love, The Mark and Kathy Holperin Family
Hello everyone,
This is a greeting to you from Norway.
We like to see on their blog and that Diego and Jefferson look like they have it good in the USA.
Best regards from Ine, Hege and Stig from Norway (the next room on Zuetana)
Regards
Post a Comment